Blogger Widgets

Thursday, May 31, 2012

After Real WG, Real 2pm, Here Comes the Real JJ Project's First Episode!

[Real JJ] Debut Stage Episode


Here comes the English subtitle.

Jr: I am so nervous right now
Jr: I nearly had ingigestion after eating kimbab because I was so nervous
JB: I am a bit nervous, I’ll know after going on stage
JB: We will work a lot more than Park Jin Young PD
JB: ‘You’re The One’ will be broadcasted last, we’ll try our best to visit you in the waiting room JB: I think I will lose my neck rather than the in-ear piece when I shake my head during the performance. I’ll try my best not to lose it
Jr: We’re finally going, I’m nervous! Jr: I am so nervous!
JJ: Let’s have fun on stage rather than doing a cool one. Start~
JJ: 1,2,3~ go!
JB: I put too much in my body because I nervous
Jr: I have a note with the mistakes I made, I’ll go to the practice room and improve on them.
Jr: I’m so nervous~
Jr: The fans got it for us
Jr: Excuse me~ excuse me! Hyung!
Jr: 1,2,3 start!
JJ: Thank you so much
JB: We got to do our first broadcast…
Jr: We’ll improve
JB: We felt that we lacked a little so we will improve on them
JJ: 1,2,3!
Jr: You worked hard

Cr: Seungeun @ jjproject-update

No comments: