Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2PM Coway CF (Nichkhun ft Lauren)


Cute, cute, his cheeky expression and the girl's innocent reaction making this CF worth to watch!


[120528] Wooyoung Solo





@Khunnie0624:From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from...how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with....me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you".


 Also, Changsung tweeted two photos capturing the pose of his cat when it is sleeping.



Posted Image 
@2PMagreement211: My parents and older brother cannot get bored because there's this guy kkk Oh dear kk 


After an hour, he posted another photo of his cat (I think it's quite fat ''X", anyway, it has won my heart!)
@2PMagreement211:Don't wake me up ~ ㅇㅅㅇ

No comments: